Bobcat's Lair (ELO)
Expanded Learning Opportunities at Boze Elementary School
Expanded Learning Centers are your child’s opportunity to plug into a variety of before, during and after school academic and enrichment activities, such as sports, the arts, STEM, and mentorship. These centers are a collaboration of youth-serving community partners in Tacoma, powered by Tacoma Whole Child Partnership. Together we are dedicated to the social, emotional, and academic success of your child. We aim to encourage, support, and challenge while having fun!
What Students Receive
- Free high-quality programming
- Before and after program snacks
For More Information Contact:
Site Director, Expanded Learning
"Not only do Expanded Learning Opportunities provide a safe place for learning, connecting, and belonging, they also serve as a catalyst to help young people tap into natural gifts, talents, passions, and leadership skills."
- Fahren Johnson, Expanded Learning Program Manager, Greater Tacoma Community Foundation
Scholarships are available! Sign up for the free Whole Child Access Pass to be eligible.
How to sign up:
- Sign up for a Tacoma Whole Child Access Pass. It’s FREE and in addition to providing access to these after school programs, it also gets you great discounts around town. If you are currently qualified for free and reduced lunch, then you’ll automatically be qualified for scholarships with Metro Parks Tacoma.
- Complete your registration for your session by clicking the Register Now button for the session you’d like to register for.
- Still have questions? You can speak with our site director.