Vote in March Madness Books
March Madness Books is happening at Boze Elementary School! Students can read or listen to books in each round and then vote for the book they liked best using the linked Microsoft Forms below. There will be four rounds of voting to select our winning book.
- Round 1: Vote by March 17
- Round 2: Vote by March 24
- Rounds 3 and 4: Vote by March 31
Round 1 Voting Forms
- Dragons Love Tacos vs. The Pencil
- The Day the Crayons Quit vs. Love from the Crayons
- The OK Book vs. Don’t Hug Doug
- Corduroy vs. Ella
- The Book with No Pictures vs. The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors
- The Boy Who Never Gave Up vs. The Recess Queen
- Black is a Rainbow Color vs. In My Heart
- Norman: One Amazing Goldfish vs. This is Not My Hat
Our library helps students find a passion for reading, develop research skills, become media literate and gain the digital safety skills they need to be productive citizens in today's world.
Tools and Resources
Tacoma Public Library
We partner with Tacoma Public Library for students to access library resources. Use your student ID number to login. Get help logging in or opt-out of this program.
student resources PARENT & EDUCATOR resources free TUTORINg & Homework help
Explore an online encyclopedia with digital resources.
britannica school Tutorial Video
Free Live Tutoring
Students in grades 3-12 can access free tutoring services seven days a week from Tutor.com.
Borrow e-books and audiobooks.
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Need Tech Help?
Email TPS Help Desk